Bejtlich Teaching at Techno Security 2007

I've previously spoken at the Techno Security 2005 and Techno Security 2006 conferences. A visit to the Techno Security 2007 conference page shows I will be teaching TCP/IP Weapons School (Layers 2-3) at the 2007 event this summer. I'll be teaching 6 and 7 June at one of my favorite vacation spots, Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes. I'll also be speaking as part of the technical tracks on 5 June. If you'd like to register for TCP/IP Weapons School, please check out the details here and return the registration form (.pdf) to me as quickly as you can. I believe we have a limit of 20 seats, and at $995 per person you get to attend my two day class and the entire Techno conference.

I'm working out the details for other public classes listed here, but it will be tough to beat this Myrtle Beach deal. If you're a security vendor, this is an excellent show to have a booth. There's a very high concentration of sharp security people and decision-makers at this conference. Email jack [at] thetrainingco [dot] com if you want to know more about attending the show or securing a booth, and tell Jack that Richard sent you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics