Bejtlich Teaching at Techno Security 2008

I've previously spoken at the Techno Security 2005 and Techno Security 2006 conferences, and I taught Network Security Operations at Techno Security 2007. I'll be back at Techno Security 2008 teaching Network Security Operations (NSO) on Saturday 31 May 2008 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes, a great family vacation spot.

This is the only planned offering of NSO in 2008. I'll attend the conference after the one day class. I can accommodate 25 students and each seat costs $995 for the one day class. They great news about registering for NSO is that if you sign up for the class, you get a free ticket to the entire Techno Security 2008 conference. Early registration for Techno costs $1195 and ends 31 March 2008, so signing up for my class is a great deal all around.

If you'd like to register for my NSO class, please check out the details here and return the registration form (.pdf) to me as quickly as you can. The deadline for registration is Friday 23 May 2008, and seats are first-come-first-serve. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics