Seats Filling for Black Hat and One Week Left for Techno

I just checked the sign-up page for TCP/IP Weapons School (TWS) at Black Hat USA 2008 on 2-3 and 4-5 August 2008, at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV. Apparently (according to the color coding) there are only a few seats left in the weekday class, but more seats in the weekend class. These are my last scheduled training classes in 2008.

The cost for each two-day class is now $2400 until 1 July, $2600 until 31 July, and $2900 starting 1 August. (I don't set the prices.) Register while seats are still available -- both of my sessions in Las Vegas last year sold out.

Also, there's only one week left to register for my Network Security Operations (NSO) class at Techno Security 2008 on Saturday 31 May 2008 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes, a great family vacation spot.

This is the only planned offering of NSO in 2008. I'll attend the conference after the one day class. I can accommodate 25 students and each seat costs $995 for the one day class. The great news about registering for NSO is that if you sign up for the class, you get a free ticket to the entire Techno Security 2008 conference. Early registration for Techno ended 31 March 2008, so registration for the conference alone is $1295. Take my class and you get the class plus the conference for $995! In other words, if you still want to attend Techno, take my class and it's cheaper. Sounds crazy, but it's true.

If you'd like to register for my NSO class, please check out the details here and return the registration form (.pdf) to me as quickly as you can. The deadline for registration is Friday 23 May 2008, and seats are first-come-first-serve. Thank you.

For those of you who have asked, TWS is an advanced packet analysis class, while NSO teaches how to build network security operations using primarily open source tools in your enterprise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics